RE: [Bulk] Re: [CBQ] Q Connection NE-10 Update

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [CBQ] Q Connection NE-10 Update
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 15:41:35 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1428175871; bh=DEOXRy+TJHFJMQR+W87v5fLPVxv+/t5BwOwROEk2W1Y=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=tb1PcZFMqDeieXmQ3ghN3UbyBaZhp0wjL55sl9aw+KuqwZrVaICga3oXY4631hhLM0Z9vy/ssFG4TzPhfEInEsJ0Hhyhw14+4vhtlu3Hosjc2CffCJCwywYQR1Jwxv9aBX/9MzCdlCAzTu0Kg3wHYWHXUOSSb4Fj0Ew7Gbp5QSs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott,

Sorry, but no.  Being a resin casting, the resulting body varies too much in its finished size, whereas an injection molded body does not.  While the variances are not noticable to the eye, it is just enough that the windows for one window/waycar may not be a good fit for the next.  I'm afraid the modeler will need to cut and install their own glazing.

At this point the wait will be on getting the InterMountain wheelsets.   When I placed my order, they said they are coming on their next container from China, and that could be 4-6 weeks yet.

I also have to write instructions...fun!

David Lotz
113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322-4116

Phone: 912-376-5542
Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave