[CBQ] HO Layout

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] HO Layout
From: "Keith Nystedt keithnystedt@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:00:13 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I went to an estate sale in Downers Grove today for a Walter Cerny and there was an HO layout for sale. The layout was titled "Red Rocks" and is complete with the village. It is set up on two 4x6 tables with an additional extension. No equipment but I saw a box under the table labeled village people.  The original price was $295 but it was 50% off today. One could probably negotiate an even lower price if she still has it as the estate sales manager said she would have to trash it if it doesn't sale. If you know anyone that is interested you can call Lynn's Home Estate Sales at 60-241-7200 or her cell at 630-674-2434. She has a website of Home - Lynn's Home Estate Sales and the email is lynnsestatesales@aol.com. She said she is also on Facebook. I'm not sure if the sale is tomorrow as well and if it is, you could find pictures at estatesales.net. The sale was on Pinewood in Downers Grove which is just off Main Street and north of 75th Street. There was a lot of other model railroad items as well.

Keith Nystedt
Phone 630-697-1334

Posted by: Keith Nystedt <keithnystedt@yahoo.com>