Re: [CBQ] EMD 9915B in front of Creston Depot

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] EMD 9915B in front of Creston Depot
From: "Art Lischer alisch80@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:32:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1427419958; bh=ZBdwNiTBXhJeQg3vaGCcUpT4WLaBta4jtqInPf3bicg=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=sABMVGdWjObN62eGRAS1glwwXNGdJ8fYY1z+GFEKgcKha48L9V/PQNQ6QtTYsNQvs9OVMTpYpsST7flLT69Wp4jk7yhU5fIDxsEfxtf75lwOkIj/XAAGV2+sAOOc1UIykta+yVSlnybqLmwx1qCxHVaEXQNpgrFsOSg++Rhv02s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, Hol and everyone else! I knew you would be able to figure this one out!
Art