Re: [CBQ] Ovehead shot of an E5B

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ovehead shot of an E5B
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:15:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1425665716; bh=xgpwEuPBkDkcasfzgzrXPuSo7MUqk+jQLu7Ko6OkDOk=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=LufkQ3vFhoXzfZ8uP+Y7KjUYJhEsilz5z9GGKJ4quKu6PguuNOLlFJekPV1E/vhFugEFu/uGQ12Ii663gnoVOldbRKR2rPAlCcOY/AOP4AWCyfie9BpnqAkzTSH3ByqPvR21+fq6o/WbHmII6FcumdIqNraXWEwgSvECC/Lwmm4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

There is an overhead shot of an E5B in the book "Train Pictures" by Charles B. McCreary on p385. Some how I recall there were comments at last year's spring meet about this shot and how it was rare in showing the overhead view of an E5B. The detail in the picture in the book is not great due to it's size, but perhaps the author can provide a blown up image that would provide the necessary detail.

Bill Hirt