Re: [CBQ] Tru Color CB&Q Freight Car Red

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tru Color CB&Q Freight Car Red
From: "Kenneth Martin kmartin537@surewest.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:47:40 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424652462; bh=yrZI/aMkVnCSJ1K4UHbKZoBphjayXShBRtg3r92WC8o=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jFobFFY6w+/XO3Ij6ZKUX3cOCnLVXJTxMPHy5JHhTkPiLYCjuO4WIA6c4Vv/AsBAmSa6p0FJqjl2UCAS7fXpgZZUA5S7PHvv0kGT9DwZu57b4yP/VVbA0GFPyPHA/8pN/9uhUj0aqX7yB7Hz3RuMwHOKHeWT/OKEeCJ4r43nPEY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nelson,

My only experience so far with spraying Tru Color was on a depot I built with Evergreen Styrene novelty siding. It sprayed well enough straight from the bottle but it was so thin it did not cover well and did not settle into the grooves well. Maybe it was my technique but my thought is you definitely need to prime coat before using Tru Color.

Ken Martin