RE: [CBQ] C&S Steam Power On D&RGW

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] C&S Steam Power On D&RGW
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:07:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424293623; bh=4/ZVE7cot9CMNo35DsRsDYyCVd7cRdDjUUn+XClMEuY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=au7tcGV09H+lvIobbOq43KnLTlPu+h/PStzPW8X/Jweo/61aKhxWkiDtEdu4lJj4q5ZWWVCjDt7vv17z0vO5Bes1qFfLVILQD2yQSYGbT+GUfcrB2qEjtlxHhqlX05G0B4IWGDBMAcLdp4lxA3F69zBgvR1A1S00+HjwS0rY/s4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis:

Sedalia is a station on both the Santa Fe and D&RGW on the Denver-Pueblo Joint Line, between Littleton and Castle Rock.  In 1949 it hosted trains/motive power of the Santa Fe, Rio Grande, C&S and MoPac (the Colorado Eagle), so the photo of C&S 912 merely represents a southbound C&S train on Rio Grande trackage at Sedalia.

Hol