RE: [CBQ] Rural Branches [1 Attachment]

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Rural Branches [1 Attachment]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:49:18 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424206179; bh=XBI+8XJRcJUHANGsTTQtcIMQUDShQVg7JoMPo0tEWXs=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Jv3dxoUXgsDkCbq0iY3c4i914Gat/FgrXt6fTk+kqpDUiAGSk39gfVyhk2lHhOIcIl4OYL+Tdeaa6EEU1zlrFnK8+do2SvuTNxhKOXf2y7vTp6zB5QjcanUuQIBtTGdx5cV9zjrflPy1PkjSdU8Xqp8iU+FHceiylaO894Hp2qU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Hol Wagner included below]

Kirby:

Here's one of my favorite Q branchline photos, taken in Nebraska, probably in the 1930s, but very typical of what the motive power and the trains looked like.

Hol