Re: [CBQ] Rural Branches

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rural Branches
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:03:27 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

February 13, 2015

Kirby and Ken - Thanks to Brian's earlier post about the Solomon Butcher photographic collection depicting Custer County, NE, I'm attaching two images. First, the B&MR depot at Anselmo, NE, dated 1890. Second, the Q yards and station in Kearney, NE, dated 1911. The locomotive shown is probably an early Class G-1 0-6-0 switcher. Hope this helps you on modeling a Lines West branch or secondary line. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL