[CBQ] Trimming Posts

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Trimming Posts
From: "Richard Sutcliffe ras1@uniserve.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:47:02 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott
I use Apples Mail and receive the posts in Digest form.
I cannot use Reply, as the subject becomes re:Digest number xx.
To respond to a post I open a new message, and type cbq in the To space, which becomes CBQ@yahoogroups.com.
Before opening the New Message page I high lighted and copied the part of the message I wish to respond to.
I then Paste the high lighted text into the body of the New Message, as I have done here.
If I wish to respond to specific parts of the message, I can create a line in the pasted area by hitting Return (Enter) and see below -

Good points, but regarding trimming posts, I have yet to figure out a way
using Firefox as my browser to be able to delete previous emails that I
reply to.  For example, I tried to delete Randy's email from my reply,
without success.
But if you hadn’t put all of Randy’s text in your new message you wouldn’t have to delete it.
Maybe some other Firefox user knows how to go about
this.  I don't now if this is also a problem for other browsers as well.

Scott Myers

Try it, it may work with Firefox too.

regards

Posted by: Richard Sutcliffe <ras1@uniserve.com>