Re: [CBQ] Scanning For Photo Archives - sRGB RGB JPG's and + and Commas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Scanning For Photo Archives - sRGB RGB JPG's and + and Commas
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:33:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423856004; bh=SitGRvnA6RiumlxwFFC8M4IjZT5UFgs8LIUVRUXjRj0=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ocbTBG1i2Uh3sDIhBKr6Jmmb2EoNwXB0TfTFEIr8iN6QgAGMVhXqsM+5UW6jAj+9Jrc9/COmA1+RKkemVRsbZBbtIXUMrEbjWRWdRFpIfvVllXdaF6PrDx4SNq4aUc9WbNI5GvuVNyQrrxjcLff8h074H0Qk9nyIJerNkL3yJKo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'm all for trimming posts, but some people take it too far and trim everything off leaving me baffled as to what point they are replying to.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/