Re: [CBQ] Re: re Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: re Photos
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:08:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423757335; bh=VMesJEI21jFStJBl0rpEDfkFRZvEZUv8ojD5vgloQaE=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CH6Ui3/66SHP2DmucjWXAAglO24HenQNz/xQQM9XE8W0mwm7bqZISr6XEnezKanPb5KtUVhLR8GfO4IRiVHqW2fTOe1msEHQ3Fnem+htdPMmae5Bw+G8qpEDap9zN51VdK1MsCl4cZUfUHNS0bmRBAjJ+ILbjQ4Thj4VgL4DyHE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Yes, and you can change your preferences afterwards if you wish

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/