Re: [CBQ] Savanna Army Depot

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna Army Depot
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 07:40:17 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422978021; bh=faHBVYjyISk1Y8BUDPEb5WzTfYELfVsO4dBRsnfacfo=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=xqQqlBlyJU9UyaT0Llo5V0aLYRmeC0Ybc1zDBRdG0t1ctZNsD5W1BteyUjcdWv6arleCwIHv2WP3qFXV7/5017tbJJ6poGcpHHAfu6pbDb/9r8rVZR2Zt+xvLXXSUQXvWgLgQwaPl+SX/YM9FvsuCfOMYZTMb1sVLlUJnuTIwI8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom
A Bulletin article is in the works
I can tell you we use to move material from the IAAP at Burlington to Savanna.  Also it was used for material storage for years before being shut down.
Steve in SC