RE: [CBQ] Re: What type of Q locos used on the Oriental Limited post war

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: What type of Q locos used on the Oriental Limited post war?
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:37:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422657449; bh=xqjlJaFuFL7wuC2CMz7nk7FSt2K90Dl0O0voJ5tI7CU=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hgV2NhQk92AJlfzJUqRX79vRhRozPKQ5XpmZxi8XeR9196ZJVhArMjMs7hdQYEf5QQxuY+0KzWY6AGqp7jKzyRVRhkAl03ecB7EwwbyCWX8VXIbKr3KutCVEWx9ZaxCTV9xv+G5nPg7+3tFwGPkNTwvrq3OGOwB/a5GWgPizwpU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

In 1945 B-1-As 7012, 7015, 7016 and 7017 were assigned to the Lacrosse Division, and by 1947 7012 and 7016 were still assigned to Lacrosse.

Hol