RE: [CBQ] Unusual Prairies

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Unusual Prairies
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:56:43 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422550617; bh=8uXyU8zqiCEF/GId4HM3TRKTVlJM+Nxv+bMWpuV8aWQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hL44nUs7ZeUijfM/ZLzAPPgjuB+tFwf544Ae++x6DXChTAhXiErOahHYSgYWyXj8oKlvCvTqLuD+qVGNM966IDevkGsAx0g0LdYdH0ajmyjhTVZ0wGu6PoosA5g3+sqi576uPK/5Ea3ktCvsC1m6hFjYYyWjZPb2NLz8Ck4ZE44=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Another feature of the 9208-9209 was classification lights for train (as opposed to switching) operation.

Hol