Re: [CBQ] Seasonal use of Gondolas

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Seasonal use of Gondolas
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:56:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422417369; bh=DgcX2jcvR8kr6X5zVgcLbbQ+cbq69QTdQjIq2qERGk0=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=sVyHwC6juIeYfjLujq7Bt/UYB0174EjGOfCC6d3HweOoixHovJZ3ZJugNy3730rC49w6gN+PJD01y4iMFql60c6A5RNXdE1XLK+3V6TLB5QZMkb88e3z9GIaq28TgAvp8foW5W5XAYGTelHC7XYT9tB4wog0ZX8RCtH9gn2UIcs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Most of the State  Hospital facilities in Illinois were the same way and some can even be seen today.  One of the reasons the Fox Valley Trolley Museum exists today
Steve in SC