Re: [CBQ] Seasonal use of Gondolas

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Seasonal use of Gondolas
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:40:16 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

January 27, 2015

Steve - In the Milan roundhouse image, there's a CB&Q gon spotted alongside the boiler house for either inbound coal or outbound cinders. Looks to be coal piled high in the gon's right end side. I'd imagine the coal would be shoveled out first,  then the gon would be reloaded with cinders....a lot of shoveling! Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL