Re: [CBQ] Milan Roundhouse

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Milan Roundhouse
From: "rmorgan28@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:06:05 -0500 (EST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The portion of QOKC west of Milan was abandoned to Avondale (KC) IN 8/39. Sources say the last train was actually the daily passenger doodlebug.  Burlington operated the former QOKC line east to Green City until 12/59.  The Q's own north-south line through town (Laclede to Unionville) lasted through BN; abandoned 5/81. That was the last of rails in Milan.

Rick Morgan