RE: [CBQ] Old Locomotives

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Old Locomotives
From: "Ray Bedard tczephyr@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:25:18 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421868322; bh=35TAVjSJgvjyZKgI9G20irX2BBLKcGUn9veAXZ6yo1s=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=wgkJ4rlrBtZ6XSHicUul/kfF6GlNVzlqcaEjC7rc11iRXuAkOgfk5D4zRyjseRQ06/4ny3ol18FqH5EoPFUPWS0+mbE+V/n8VCUeXfo4MVtx822KU0cKT2BlCikdu7EftAANCnusv7mAZJghhtMtA8PcsaM/Z+7if1RYEfMdEhc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie,

Several years ago, I showed this photo to Al Holck. He has an extesive collection of Q steam engines, and told me he was hoping to have a photo of each and every engine on the Q. This was one that he had been hunting down for years, so I made a copy for him.

As for the light, I asked that question many years ago, and I did get an answer, but I do not recall what the second light below the head light is for. I know I have a note somewhere on this.

Sure is the pits getting old!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA