Re: [CBQ] Pooled Power Find - GN on CB&Q

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pooled Power Find - GN on CB&Q
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:29:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421159355; bh=1gVQEjq4/zEJYDCq2w5m3JD4Q94t9Og8XbW7HDKv1P4=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vnc+Ymbh1Wj2vc9STJ/G68YqzNLSJ/1/pjT2RXMZcDxxiCYNEHfbA33AAjg84icWSMUDzbRNYbuVoKbJ41Rr6PmPicQB29pgmmT2KdXne6mtndx2fe4/WYFV87sV3YyIc9Ih4cDPZtWFwQvxMbHZgMidE/DZUJxY2WYdSytQ9Dk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom,

You may want to go thru the archives of this,list as I believe Karl addressed several of your questions in the past. I recall one particularly insightful dissertation on the quality of the GN units and the front end of one falling,off at River St in Aurora causing a rather scary derailment

Leo

Sent from my iPad