RE: [CBQ] C&S car #254

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] C&S car #254
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:45:54 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421106356; bh=GOrknxoYPoze4JNuiZZmns/9h0sltNxF882x7A3Ej2w=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=r3731NkfDar1px/D3usRXouDlXA2QYUfjFVSWto9Fw5RPhR4/ERVr5CepUJoWU5b8Fcmn1oLkafczsZ4w93TvrBbS8l1okNGbuUCRX/TEpP4eDTa4oJJ1BIfiLJKVBGKqBCkxBpN9fLvMkiWsgPpsJYvkEtFnIkNNM20lJ4nYus=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The 254 at the museum has the pre-1925 Colorado & Southern lettering on one side and the p0ost 1952 Burlington ribbon lettering style on the other.  It has been lettered that way for at least five years now.

Hol