Re: [CBQ] Burlington employees

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington employees
From: "'Alan Seeger' alseeger@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 04:39:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1420972847; bh=a20Br+D2fnbjUUPG0+b4QwuqRAZdvVHz0ePlYwpy8Qg=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XUIM09jMlD0iYcGFSRnnVqEgqB+lQ4PJuQH4xQ2mOAKmwIyr+shFQ1Lonfs/L6AtnfPBAXVWPJMz6ESsMykGwan9twB6ikk5/5pf6gpXAcIJuxJwAbBPV9hlr6KPsGzZSunVYitMK1Jct+ZJDabweo5oQajGmxaCOpanQHtm8uY=