RE: [CBQ] Coal for Denver's Engines: CB&Q vs. C&S, Bituminous vs. Lignit

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Coal for Denver's Engines: CB&Q vs. C&S, Bituminous vs. Lignite
From: "'Harold Huber' sarge9@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:20:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1420219228; bh=RXNDIiYn5Ay4WVK7bAO/5AUgLaBCUbMwvPwN48m9Oxo=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=05aFB1FOTrtqKMaLZHUE11bESuCLbnZr5tYOLM0PmTYaBi66koXaldXLVuRTEAAl0ZMPhbyERUIYx/PFLT+UQG5EOaFaOgV7Yor2Dfs2WRqJpsFUxi/6HQQLQoIc4qsZiXDwAkT84uoGy9YgvlJ9ejbyri7VNm/W1704nm4ySJg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jonathan,
I too believe that the coal was a little harder at Leyden.  Just Injected the thought with a ? behind.  I have 3' gauge traction tramway that carries all passengers on the Big Horn Southern, named Owl Creek Tramway it also carries LCL and since the coal mines are after the leyden mines it also carries all the coal on the layout.  I use the 42" tramway plans as fodder to 3' gauge.  In the garden I model Fn3 Deadwood Centeral and have finished a conbine, working on a passenger car now,  I have two passions 3' gauge and Traction so it fits together.  I am currently scratch building a Cripple Creek traction adapted to 3' gauge in HOn3.
Harold