Re: [CBQ] CB&Q U25C's in Savanna

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q U25C's in Savanna
From: "sfye@windstream.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 9:43:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1419090195; bh=xwJlNpjGDZyiwV128DdETyBwWPY2c70p1pAyzJDdDWI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uVPHQZFdYiiWWDHQBaEJiIPgqs5hOODmiVq7O40PrQMoXYbb12d96std9WIGKKPZ99NVEojx6Z+z2xx/e/F4oArzHl1ttCOsvoA5naZltapEPRtuMWxgCioH+pG5YN5l113gtlJDqd94Me4fzMKABB2+yZRBQEgt98nPaeEzH5E=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In the book The "Q" by the Northwestern Illinois Chapter of the NRHS there is a
picture from February 1970 showing U28C in U25C carbodies going through
Stratford Illinois. The caption said that six axle GE's where being used there
due to power assignment changes for the impending merger. Hope this helps.

  Steven Fye

Posted by: <sfye@windstream.net>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com