Re: [CBQ] John Losh

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] John Losh
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 08:46:07 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1418046368; bh=eBwnl+lZGaTiP1oPqMMioMHuhOLwuYvRzymyfZbPjC4=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=sg5ACvFjpLiP5Ntwhkfa+pyWSWdMKjZ+sQK5286ui9jIocDZk7ckOTFJYc8st8MctXJb+EZeSBG4vg8eABDB8cQ80STG7Z+4e+WlhabfMBV12TOhyzcO1RXCd7ZAO949qBJhUFUMt5F89RbeS7Q9XG+X3ZUrCeMRWCAFq1Gj1v8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John, I wish you all the best in tracking down the information you seek.
My interest has been operations in Keokuk so if there's anything I can help you with on that side, please ask.
Duncan Cameron
Toronto, Ontario