[CBQ] John Losh

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] John Losh
From: "loshgenealogy loshgenealogy@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 20:12:28 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am looking for anyone who may have worked with my Paternal Grandfather John Losh whose assignments included Birmingham, Missouri and Keokuk, Iowa as a Roadmaster and Track Supervisor as before his passing in a Keokuk auto accident in April, 1964. His brother Leonard Losh was also a career CB&Q man.

The Burlington Route Historical Society suggested I join CB&Q Yahoo groups when I e-mailed them seeking records about their careers. Researching them has made me a huge rail fan, photographer and collector and I am in training to be a speaker for Operation Lifesaver here in Kansas City, Mo. Check out my blog at www.legaciesontherails.wordpress.com and my You Tube Channel under John Losh. I am on Facebook under John W Losh II and Twitter @jloshman

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Posted by: loshgenealogy <loshgenealogy@yahoo.com>