Re: [CBQ] Shared lines

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Shared lines
From: "Email mchsi dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:54:25 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1417362860; bh=C+nYZbYedPeLrtqKoCyFaJ4qT/CJHAyDa/OoOzOdxTM=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0Y5AXnVwrkOOXCmoQ2cJHWL8A6NUGeqz1nWFsciu7Ykw9Ow6NT6+6H8WZpClc65SNmG0jdQB7s+qo9uvaqJcMSxBivcG1ylJmugoaJYFyQGYwlel6gXArOYJdlj+bYI3NltLNdqqamdmSldByQbGOqsdVLmxIZ4MNEIoa+ABD18=