Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Savanna and Oregon, IL Local Switching Duties
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:07:47 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415974260; bh=k55SYDgd2yOg47/sjAzSd6Zy71Y0otpP1cSd8tZJaDA=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=z4Sq2hJ3bvexm98Jd271dIggvVuCKWYgXriKvVGKjQ5w1up+bLwqhUzsHXqyiwZhQVG0PMYO6Ex8/H/j7SPx1rRAw5vbkrzz/t80NJ1erVrmycxjnHXMxqMXBKZFMCmFiuxoOxY+Im0lUmkAq7EU70BXL58Cz+7UcBjjhfR15mA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy,

I recall the BN day engine going to the Milw yard.
My memory is that, what today would be called block swapping, was done by the yard. The road crew
Would yard the train and then the yard engine would work the train. A new crew ordered and off it goes.

Leo

Sent from my iPad