Re: [CBQ] Re: Fwd: Photo at Forest Ave Downers Grove

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fwd: Photo at Forest Ave Downers Grove
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:35:36 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415766939; bh=iFro2aNhiyp6EOqBmF2r+hiUfLKyK1gIA9HNtwXgomE=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=q8ygiemxlRa0ELj8vHJHjPlUVOf3QEqspb6JbYTo+ptfcW5oS7OaXHc82S+q3T6NxsnGUUdJpp6bVkWw3UmrHBpv6sXoYmgwnfNJwcC5sA3/aFZD1Z/5HRQ5ga6ZAXzqUD7WUPmtNMWLGgzvcb9Bt2Gh4WqGvUZSydWeB8bPiDA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

It is of interest also is the enclosed gate tower at Main St in DG
The turntable was an 80 foot deck girder built by American Bridge for Creston, Iowa in 1910 recycled in 1936 when it was installed at DG  It was electric powered
Thanks for sharing the link
Steve in SC