RE: [CBQ] Coal Bins

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Coal Bins
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 08:20:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415460022; bh=/f7ion8B2HTSoPyc/Ld8mMlTJX8B6SD63RO+ZJyLQ9k=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=BM9ET/lmQGo+wDcJaq9yJ9zS/vE2p/1Rnr9IW5dorxIYZ1k/cYcTTSXJ8qDe3X2pNiXxJCY+ka5gOhz9HHv5bzlO4ntrA5YD5YPP4+P/M+sW2ezt4UxDkwM8+/eMRWyxsvrlnGGyzVV63DZNCb2ZqOCjQkGSu7/sLO4fY/Bu9yg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John:

You're right, of course, John.  Don't know what I was thinking, but I'll use advancing age as an excuse.  Pretty lame, though, coming from someone who edited an equipment-oriented heavy construction publication for over 30 years!

Hol