Re: [CBQ] Man Steals Locomotives

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Man Steals Locomotives
From: "Jim Goodin jbgoodin225@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:50:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413409832; bh=iRJ1jdn71OVrpOhVKJHZsrUv7AMIOtg1qAXK1P0imas=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=aDyhALxFOGxJ2C1USTO97hmBq3a4MYlONhNwIteuUf4Nw/7Uf1J0HGfE1C1FTrVqkIxnakeblIyc2xRkR1i6C3kJe4FWW5XTxMc/X9uZ9VVNDy2kIEyd7fElVfuuaWtQ4Ehdjg5u08WW+unIYqurHx9xCibWbW261Hrow2Jge1w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

The charges/conviction are always subject to how a law is written.  In Iowa for example, theft is depriving a lawful owner of their property is theft.  Therefore a theft charge could stand.  I would think there are many other serious charges being considered by the prosecuting attorney in this case.  Endangering the MOW crews and the public at grade crossings would come to mind.

Jim Goodin
Blue Grass, IA

Sent from my iPad