[CBQ] Re: Can not find image "Where Was This Image Taken?"

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Can not find image "Where Was This Image Taken?"
From: "north@rsd5.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2014 19:00:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413252022; bh=Drn2KrNsDgGmf2LjMStCuzPKG7mL1YeovrnIjndfLDQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=wleVZGXYFZNcps1JBiyuNCzzOTeckD3yQVm6Ozy2ACgNVIKMy/SG2EThmfn/NDVSCrjr+SybOtbhIwxNC4Ip9lcx4Uyz0WVy0zRfpG5xO1fd0134VUAXMsBbaPTRNRa8fklaGKsQvnNG9puYFymabSa/IuCA2E6hjnGdlitQgbs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Besides all the various Yahoo "neo" problems (and there are many), I have found that, for whatever reason, most Yahoo Groups members simply will not post a link to their photos or files.  Instead they just refer to the photos or files section as if readers will know exactly where to look.

I wish people would post links.  Make it easy for the audience.

Robert Simpson

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <tczephyr@...> wrote :

I have been having a lot of problems with the YAHOO web site, for several months now. No matter how I set my profiles, I never receive daily emails of activity from the CBQ list.

As for photos, the subject above, "Where was this image taken?", I have yet to find the photo anywhere. The individual emails only show a blank image, and I can not find the photo in "PHOTOS" section.

Can anyone offer help so that I can get back onto the daily emails and photos?

Thanks

Ray Bedard

San Jose CA

Posted by: north@rsd5.com