Re: [CBQ] Location?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Location?
From: "Bill Ewinger bkewinger@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:37:07 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413239828; bh=eUKf/sSeU3QAmBTs7LaCKnWJTbze+pK9mRy8R0O81fk=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jQ0tHK4jKkSk+HfrZC3MI5Xvv0aGP+yGNcWdxQrIUkQ5554gLW/qnSzyI0f945k60MX9VJhgWLV9ftYoV+6tSL6GIZ5oFha1gl3uLklI9Nz4d8vp+AwTVcutpNIBM3I0ZUnUbqRPaNCnGSgd+bCKAtT5opp+URQIpxHQIW0hPR4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

no it is not in Burlington yes J I Case is here but there was no turntable or two story building that you could line up for a back round shot like that

Bill Ewinger
Burlington Iowa