[CBQ] FS – PRICE REDUCED --ONE PROTO2000 CB&Q SD7 BLACK/GRAY

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FS – PRICE REDUCED --ONE PROTO2000 CB&Q SD7 BLACK/GRAY
From: "dandrews1@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 06 Oct 2014 09:53:35 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1412614416; bh=dX5ZKJz8+uxBuaKkAA7KB2iPPvYAlxoir4/4f2XHR2s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:X-Original-From:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:From:Subject; b=RbSimDXMmTAV+Hhu9ozYpx1kdcsUUsCwUMxN7HOnvxh0ntHkz82RJmIvHR6tDg1FIDpYjUlRHAQwq0Qc5rHS2CQyVFc+sNno8BFcEa5zmz9eIkoAvEuvLqL/P+rPaDmhzHIGyqgZqDdplhh4sB2vVpdAoozANDihs/LN9PmB8KU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Good Day Folks – I have the following HO Locomotive for sale – Price Reduced to 40 US$

One Proto2000 Chicago Burlington and Quincy “Everywhere West” Black and Gray SD7 locomotive numbered “303”.  Unit is in original box and is fully assembled and ready to run with directional lighting and Kadee compatible couplers installed.  Unit has been test run only and runs smoothly.  Unit is DCC READY with NMRA compatible plug.  Factory Paint CB&Q Black/Gray Everywhere West is really sharp.

My Reduced price for this unit is 40.00 US$’s plus actual shipping to your address.

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full prior to seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.

I accept US or Canadian dollars with no exchange rate.  Payment is to be made by personal check to me.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually only takes a few days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full.

Please contact me directly with your interest and shipping address at dandrews1@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews

Posted by: dandrews1@gmail.com