Re: [CBQ] Harry Bedwell - RR magazine

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Harry Bedwell - RR magazine
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:04:09 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1410195850; bh=9Z3e7t2T6beBx8nYj9W2Shn9UA1ajNGDpQ9qE9xluzo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=j58VW5CvY2T7zU/Yrs62YHDBUI/AQdLgRXiUgbHLSyfPuvILrvnPnTziZvBXZQBNAQDMF5QfHKWqS5dvDjHKIiBhw6oa3t927O1UY73+a2538qdl/lOsqE9F6oaV5AEoczTmEIVbdJCpleVHfTJCKeYYG9zdqL6ITTWo4UPuqoA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

September 8, 2014

Pete - My sentiments exactly. Well said - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL