Re: [CBQ] FW: [STMFC] CLASSIC METAL WORKS NEEDS PROTOTYPE INFORMATION

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW: [STMFC] CLASSIC METAL WORKS NEEDS PROTOTYPE INFORMATION
From: "Jim Goodin jbgoodin225@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:19:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1409275201; bh=+blWldE7L7WMbXaLpGKPeLaTLDBfgRzSYs4HCfMMLOI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=JHw9Wzza01SSXZHJ1QUVPr/W8Vm1IEKBmjfciUIzHKKaRu4gti4qEdQLSMAsS7Pad594f8QXC4qQNqmd+Tww5RUXQSLLI7jGZYVAqg3hPD7dvH5FGy4ZFdTDgmvp7NMOQPw5O8uJEoLJkX8upDvzEovMgtCkfVdAKWxVYjL7VLY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello Rupert,

I noticed CMW has the 1960 Ford pick up and medium duty trucks as an upcoming model.  From the few pictures of MOW trucks I have not seen one with that style cab.  Again from the few background photos I've seen, I can verify that the MOW fleet had Ford, Chevy and International pick ups and medium duty trucks.  If someone has evidence of these trucks and their unit numbers I do have some official CB&Q MOW truck door blueprints.

Jim Goodin
Blue Grass, IA

Sent from my iPad