Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Truck Lines Help

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Truck Lines Help
From: "Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:55:24 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1408632933; bh=zUZngH8vrqyh6EYfimJB/hhi7pynxsq0ELgXn8dLRns=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=DkkwYGhIZ0ruQ+yYsVE7GjhDEhjxC9/UtdFoeb5WIiGr/xEDR/ohGXi1RmFjIyMtO0K9HJUI3n/OBhMCXaZkYD/dtFEaZE2wvEcWU/EIynxNXkP+UkCYC3sSnZePK7NyqJJlCsMMCawMEXPz0VN54Z7ygXNZh70ZEkbjaPaKLKc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Gene,

If the 1958 issue has any pictures or text on house 8 or 9; or any connection between BTL and those houses, would you please send me this pages off list. I have been working on a bulletin on the Q's Chicago LCL houses and operations that is well along.

Thanks,

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad