RE: [CBQ] Burlington in North Platte, NE

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Burlington in North Platte, NE
From: "'Gene Tacey' taceys@gpcom.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:07:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1407542817; bh=TWrAz2NEoaVF2p0x25+6r0vPgivH1B31vSar1UkoHeQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-MagicMail-UUID:X-MagicMail-Authenticated:X-MagicMail-IP:X-MagicMail-EnvelopeFrom:X-MAG-OUTBOUND:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=2ajK/daWNxPTopJUmjBBpTj1x4c3CmUhC9DC9m8XyOP4ut4lqgR4o+b2LAlKtREROHzaoioBi9y5Bhm49rwx8hq1SZ5cAX7JqtNRILoo1wKzaHaJe5NJXifkiFNrlcg4mL2XvWHwmtaei0Zo+YMdmgA1VU6jUidOUO43AWfmubo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert,

The guy that gave me the name indicated it was near the turn of the century. Being this far west the word Elkhorn in the name puzzled me and am not sure his info is correct. There were definitely plans by the Burlington to come through here as there is still roadbed north of Sutherland that was built but tracks were never laid.

Gene