Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Historical Society membership

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Route Historical Society membership
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 08:49:42 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1407081147; bh=PUhfm7oW3wnLLO1UXwBO2CpTIuNkOvVJoMAmlSZ3fC8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WmnUWyVQeGxbSZA1Nk3zoS+2dCf6LOO/F/03PB9NwK5sHQwc180RLGgrHuycem2f6bUDa5s9oKabQ3UZHoLBodl8IuA3xK5uPnuIx+dtJ2WHfRQqiyU7A3OBoTAuMfQlu/SO2A/K6vxAJQlx//TD/FSiFgSzFWdkpTnppKj0fgU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jay,

I have forwarded your message to the appropriate people. I am not sure why you have not gotten any responses. If I do not hear back from them in the next day or so I will call them. We have had a few issues with our e-mail system in recent days, so perhaps it is not fixed. I do apologize for the delay and we are looking into this.

Thank you for your interest in the BRHS.

Bryan J. Howell
VP Publications