Re: [CBQ] Section Houses

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Section Houses
From: "Richard Kistler rckistler@windstream.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:13:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1406744000; bh=+BjIOdMfmjGKR9bgz5Zb+ZAolvqGPkPwkoJcD78LBe8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-WS-COS:X-Cloudmark-Category:X-Cloudmark-Analysis:X-Cloudmark-Score:X-WS-Auth:Authentication-Results:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YlkTe0i4KuxMMnBKvFowvUcCMfAEJVGarAew3rdJJtAJv+6ZgoHbuSP85kgWAVUcRvIBThEcZSRnCdkdrOPOP64HDc8p06iDxlfAYBOQSzyicAJyKKMAP5A1AiPt7fkPyJFtddGjIAxFqPNbjHcLLKF7vg1b+ebSFY+XpLpq9LY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com