Re: [CBQ] FS: Athearn CBQ switcher and Brass Caboose

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FS: Athearn CBQ switcher and Brass Caboose
From: "Jan Kohl j.kohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:45:40 -0400

Sure, Mike, I'll take it, and I'm in the US

Jan Kohl
2981 Old Massagee Trail
Vale, NC 28168

Send ya a money order Monday.

Cheers!

Jan

On 7/25/2014 4:00 PM, KCMAP kcmap@xxxxxxxxx [CBQ] wrote:

Not yet...If you're in the US, total price would be $23.

Payment can be check or money order...

Please confirm if you'd like to purchase, by sending complete mailing info...thanks,

Mike Pennington