Re: [CBQ] FS: Athearn CBQ switcher and Brass Caboose

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FS: Athearn CBQ switcher and Brass Caboose
From: "Jan Kohl j.kohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:16:58 -0400

So is the switcher spoken for, Mike?

Cheers!

Jan

On 7/25/2014 10:25 AM, KCMAP kcmap@xxxxxxxxx [CBQ] wrote:

I have a neat old CB&Q switcher from the 60's which my dad bought new way back then.  It needs a new home.  Price is $15 plus $8 to ship.  It's runs, but needs a lube job.  All handrails are complete, only the horn has been changed and the wagon wheel antenna added.

See it here:

I also have an old brass CB&Q caboose, price is $70 plus $8 to ship.

See it here:

Please contact off list...thanks,

All My HO is here:

Thanks for looking,