Re: [CBQ] CBQ/Milw xing in Aurora

To: "CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ/Milw xing in Aurora
From: "Leo qutlx1@xxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 11:30:24 -0500

SA was switched by the Irish Mail. The J had one spur that went to the power house.

Leo

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 6, 2014, at 10:58 AM, "Email mchsi dhartman@xxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The J freight house was at the north end of Woodlawn (the end of its ‎line). I grew up down there and the freight house operation was right out of the movie "Christmas Story."

Did the J switch SA or was that Q?

Douf

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.