Re: [CBQ] CBQ/Milw xing in Aurora

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ/Milw xing in Aurora
From: "Dan dlgrobe@ameritech.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:45:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1404517628; bh=zxUYbWrKE14w3eFHCU5fpMq+mm8OnX/jSsakqR4Mmbw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=buX3z4af43UD02c5tKg2my5yeGDF/HL8UXhugXhzkrGHs6b1lIlO3e1eM+KDirj43+cFVOxW6Lh3K4JxRolz505W0oIg+QmYJWx4OC8SR4cNgR8VDgXtHYbynwJICyy0SUYLcjjlhZbw1Exq2E47w4tuErNql2k8ZSwBEY+7fRo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
These are great stories. I'm to young to have known the CBQ or the J in Aurora
but I've been drawn to both for as long as I know. The Q has lots of info and
the J Aurora Branch activities are nearly non existent. So I'm very
appreciative of you sharing. If anyone has any more on the J Aurora Branch or J
at Eola please feel free to join the EJE yahoo group or email me. I'd love to
hear more. Happy 4th everyone.

Dan

Posted by: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com