Re: [CBQ] Burt Mall's new steam book

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burt Mall's new steam book
From: "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:52:56 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1396903978; bh=8CS3cye5oL9LDqzsg7jvuKnwHZGjY0nf8KaVtqTbfYQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ABkIqGiaZRpKU7xCP9Yt2781xAdhwUy0/kbin4GUhRUG1woZYbADFn2yZDcvJavY0le2HYTGepaVTEbAMz/aLB/3pt5hOB3EFTFiVQyz+N/Enhk1yL/ejVPqN4u7+XznmK15wXz4Hta4R7BlBK+GvcsPxKjCPe0fYsL0xZemXhM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For those of us not receiving the flyer and living out of state, can someone
provide the information to order a copy with P&H?  TIA

gary laakso