[CBQ] New Standard Gauge Folio Diagram and Data books released plus Spri

To: <BNSF@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New Standard Gauge Folio Diagram and Data books released plus Spring Special
From: "Tim Mulina BHI" <bhipubs@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:53:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395410046; bh=2g6TD0OHew2dXpzN0H4TJGr10uCb9UM5mIio2/mzn5Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=3L346ECS+30R7kMbL/KPhbHCNeW2y0aO+COBFJUryXXKKycXFmB8YFbWcOVmEgUES9BFD4mJw0RFq5Krd4kCMHYUjdjfCfM4agZJtUHwvUgVI8/oES9VRJ0QvbyRSWsK25WsjsnXaJGoVwtx1t/fNeQi/k3Pf5uOPSCwltu9j2I=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all, sorry if you get this more than once.

I just wanted to pass along that we have about 16-24 new titles out since my
last message to the groups. The long winter has given us lots of indoor time
but that did not translate into updating the webpage time so much.

As a thanks for the continued support and encouragement on this project we
keep getting, for every book ordered by midnight march 31st central time, I
will refund $5 up to a total of $15 when they ship in the next week or two
and I will even go one better and let that special apply to any of the books
in this Folio/Diagram book series that are already out.

Here are some of the roads that have new books out but hit the link below to
see all of the Folio series available.

Boston & Maine, BAR, Canadian National, Delaware & Hudson, Delaware
Lackawanna & Western, Erie, Lehigh Valley, Rutland, New Haven, Rutland,
Pennsy, Pullman Car Company, NYC, Maine Central and others. Sorry I did not
get all the webpages up for the listed folio titles but the books are done
and you can order them (such as the other Maine Central book and some
Western Maryland and L&N books pages are coming but the books are
available), just pop an e mail to sales@bhipubs.com to get in on the special
offer.

If you order more than 1 book, the way that the PayPal shipping does is you
get overcharged for shipping and I am still trying to figure a way to
outsmart the computers. Till then I will just do manual refunds of any
excess shipping when the books ship out. Just as an FYI, I can get about 8
books into the same flat rate shipping box.

Here is the direct webpage showing all of our Folio and Data books currently
in print and available.

http://www.quickpicbooks.com/Folios/folio_index.html

Thanks and hope you enjoy.

Tim Mulina