Re: [CBQ] Walthers USRA 2-10-2

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Walthers USRA 2-10-2
From: "Kenneth Middleton" <krmiddle@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:15:10 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394554512; bh=+2l2OxYyLeIZt6nzwvDkg0BgYPExJE2M8sJ060V3Ml0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GYtVDC1xRupdpfTZpwnadXlye1qkhpxjERGWQZA43KmzAWeZ/3o4jzBLuDeiIAJDBB/E2o3A2+Ip9JveO/yxrBFcCrPEpQ/a0cK9osKMtG8jv9wM/kkoBTYAq4k8cdYogBdwO6lz17EOHKcrL4LqrnDePd5Av8FM2sZZoZW5iiA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Dan. Sounds like the worst part of the Walthers engine will be trying
to get it apart.

Best regards,

Ken Middleton
Portage, MI