Re: [CBQ] questions about 2014 Calendar/ working the dinkies

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] questions about 2014 Calendar/ working the dinkies
From: Noel Crawford <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 10:58:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394035128; bh=GjMK6NmnC+p0Axp6O8QRXvSML9qJsQmZsyTXCg4YeHY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=FfiSUikOeh5lKrTjOD95qAL5GVjOrq1MfygLoRg7jlR6qSaZUT1aNLPGdBjofgRPWE093z0vrh+coSSetviudHPPUcllEiBvhGKfIxsMHshzd7gIBG6CtA/2UlzMPp8wMLg0fmCMaPnTakW/RXreec7KaFnJqBkaHw6jwJkVL0c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Harold,
Only did one tour. Sep 67-Sep68. Was going back in 71 as a special project director. Building a Pharmaceutical Mfgr Plant for the ARVN in the Cho-Lan district in Siagon. They pulled the project so I went to the Pentagon for 4 years. Siagon would have been a better assignment. One of our nurses at 2nd SURG MA was married to a LRRP LT. I use to house his dog when he came in for a quick visit with his wife. Never met him. Only knew he was around when his dog was in the special CONEX. You really got around. I was all over I Corps either supporting the Marines or putting my platoons out at Danang, Phu Bi Quang Tri and Dong Ha. I commanded the 563rd MED CLR company.
Noel.