Re: [CBQ] Signal Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Signal Question
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 11:48:00 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393951682; bh=/78G9NfkYU4/9OTu4FxVs2Ato+CQI9lFlNcVHdgaFKE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=lLPXcTRAYIkTuSoVcuj30egS/ZZIVOHzkl/tYM5Sj3ka1vowKqBl9wHBfS4bt20wHDLD1mdtZt7sO8I3OhXFBY86dTTeau8eXXQ560uHLsetd5kdPsGFdgYu7S7QieR6yJLX0Yki2lS5EBunDhWHDlnoUuThRX7LdBVtfKQXzFU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Richard...I think Glen Haug has uncovered the answer which is along the lines I
suggested in my original post...I've got a 1916 Rule Book, but I don't recall
seeing anything related to the double bladed TO signal..I'll pull out my copy
and see if I can find something..Thanks for participating..

I too only remember the standard TO signal at Superior and knowing that the MP
could not have gotten on the Q and since I didn't think that ATSF OR CNW would
have any operation that would involve a TO signal...I followed the Sherlock
Holmes method...

IE:  After you have eliminated the impossible what is left must be the answer.

Pete