[CBQ] New CB&Q updates to Castle Graphics

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New CB&Q updates to Castle Graphics
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:01:47 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As mentioned in a previous post, I have begun work updating all the CB&Q photos
on Castle Graphics.  I have removed grain, reset exposure and contrast and
sharpened the images, then saved in a larger format than previously.  I have
not
rescanned any, and it may come down to that down the line as some of my old
scans are pretty poor, but what I've done has improved most of them
tremendously.

Currently the CB&Q Americans and switchers albums are updated. I'll try to post
as I update other albums, as I don't suppose that I'll get it done all at once.

Castlegraphics.com > Transportation > railroad > steam > CB&Q is how to get
there.  Click on the small numbers on the lower RH side of each page to get to
the next page of thumbnails.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
www.castlegraphics.com