[CBQ] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Questions about 2014 Calendar images

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Questions about 2014 Calendar images
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 15:57:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393797447; bh=BGhJ4rgnu2jZh0957NnkuGPQF16FsmdYZs0+Tw+WLQo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=zIncHWpszxOOZpjvojB4X5B7piz22LCcwcVpJbnSkz0lwc5gIDDeAepTuNvwY97Iq/vM45p0+yQOBCQFkPykXn6B4wh8RC9qJ7lUMO58JISZNlln0gdKzq7zeemwbm8hIS/d9HBn5b7biY8kaLdt9X3NH6NKFoEJwfbMCveuNk8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thought this group might also enjoy the information exchange below. Please forgive the chain but it's necessary to understand the context.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: